Helping you grow your business by improving the reader's experience.
My University education has provided me with excellent writing and communication skills, and I am constantly learning about writing. I published two poems in 2013. After that I moved on to complete a diploma in Creative Writing. Oh, by the way, my major was in psychology...great for marketing. While I worked on my degree, I worked in Health care, so I have solid knowledge of medical terms.
Are you tired of advertising that makes unrealistic claims?
So are consumers, or anyone who reads online. The world of advertising is constantly changing...yet human nature is still the same.
Since 2015 I have studied more than 6,000 hours of copywriting training, and some technical writing. Some of the instructors I have learned from include: Clare Lynch (University of Cambridge), Len Smith, Nick Usborne, Ed Gandia, Dave Espino and a few others.
Inspiration Copywriting & Editing was started in 2016, and I am in the process of building my portfolio. For samples of my current postings see wordsinspire.org. You can also see my blog postings on this site. See my portfolio page.
What I can do for you
- Provide as much value as possible with content writing
- Write content that engages readers
- Create effective headlines
- Create something unique for each client
- Write digital content that is persuasive, clear, and concise
- Simplify complicated material so that customers will understand it
- Wordpress skills (see my blog site at wordsinspire.org)
- know how to use keywords
- Have good basic knowledge of sports, fitness and wellness fields
- Basic knowledge of how a web site should look
- Help with branding your site
- Proof reading and editing
- Help you create and monitor your own website or Blog
- Have a hosted site? Need content written and a bit of help with organization?
To provide clients with a unique experience that satisfies their needs and provide services in accordance with best practices as published by the Professional Writing Association of Canada (PWAC). See pwac.ca/PWAC-Best-Practices.
My business is very client centerd. I don't believe you can have a successful business without putting client needs first. In order to do that we need to use the client as a resource, if we wish to bring them the best prospects.
How we can work together
- Build more effective promotional material
- Increase Search engine results (I have done it)
- Networking and mentoring
- Professional resourcefulness
- Appreciation of loyalty and commitment
- Understanding of business growth and issues
- Patience and perspective responding to change within organizations
Research is important. Yes... I build a reader avatar for every audience that I write for. My writing style is not written in stone, it can be flexible.
*Please note that I am a freelance writer only. Yes... this means that I am self-employed. Small projects are non profit organizations are welcome.
"Let creativity jump start your business"