A Brief History
Debbie is a B2B freelance copywriter and lives in Kelowna British Columbia. Inspiration Copywriting & Editing services started when Debbie decided that she had been imprisoned long enough working in the health care system. Grateful to have a background in Psychology, and Creative Writing, Debbie continued to hone her writing skills, and learn Content marketing/Copywriting skills. First projects include website copy and blogs.
When Debbie isn't writing, she spends a lot of time with sports and fitness activities.
Finally, Debbie took the plunge into copywriting in 2016. First, writing blogs & sales pitches and then writing for Websites. Practically every business needs good content. Debbie is committed to creating relevant content that effectively engages audiences, whether it's newsletters, emails, blogs or web content.
Inspiration Copywriting & Editing Services is a client -centered business. Debbie feels that editing is the most important part of the writing process, so she gives extra care to client work. Expect great customer service and reasonable flat rates.
As a copywriter, Debbie feels that her job is to help your business get the message you want to your readers and convert your customers. Beware though... Debbie maintains high ethical standards and hates spam writing and unethical stuff.
Successful businesses depend on good relationships.
Debbie will help you figure out who you are writing for and what's relevant and what's not. She doesn't just write; thinking and listening to you is part of her role.
What can Debbie do for You?
- research skills beyond Google
- create effective headlines
- write digital content that is persuasive, clear, and concise.
- simplify complicated material, so that customers will understand it
- WordPress skills
- write for search engines
- good basic knowledge of sports, fitness, and wellness fields
- basic knowledge of how a web site should look
- help with branding your site, and create a Unique selling proposition
- Proof reading and editing
- Help you create and monitor your own website, or Blog.
- Have a hosted site? Need content written and some help with organization?
- professional resourcefulness
- appreciation of loyalty & commitment.
- good communication skills and professionalism
- mature & respectful
- patience and understanding of change in organizations
- creativity & design skills
"Debbie has completed the requirements for Stratford's Creative Writing program with the highest standing (honors), in 2016. this indicates a high level of understanding of the course materials."
- Michael Boulay, Student Services
"You seem to carefully measure your words, there is a good understanding of self editing. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your journey on becoming an author of substance."
-Simone Jackson, Creative Writing instructor
Debbie would love to help you understand how basic psychology works when it comes to content marketing strategies